Yes, that’s right! Marketing is possible with just 140 characters! If you are familiar with Twitter, you will know what I mean. It is a social networking site which allows users to post short text messages of up to 140 characters to let their friends, family and colleagues know what they are doing at any moment. This revolutionary approach of short and frequent blogging is already a part of the marketing mix of many small and large businesses. I will now share with you some tips on how to go about using Twitter in your campaigns.
• Build your profile: This is done through frequent twittering. Do not be concerned about each individual post, but have an overall objective in mind, revolving around your business or product. Over a period of time, your profile will start to take shape.
• Plant your seeds: Just as a seed becomes a sapling and then a plant and eventually a tree, your tweets will slowly and steadily build your business. Take every opportunity to write about your business and products. Show your involvement in it combined with your passion and excitement and it is sure to rub off on your followers.
• Events, Deals, Contests, etc: Using Twitter is the speediest means to announce your spring clearance sale or your daily deals. Your tweets will reach your followers within seconds of your announcement. Not only that, it can also pass on to their friends and can quickly assume viral proportions.
• Maximize lead generation: Announce timely offers like ‘Last day for 50% off’ on your product or ‘Free software for download for the first 100 registrations’ on your website. This will generate a large last-minute response for your promotions. You can also send short updates and news items about the features of your products, awards that you have won or upcoming releases in order to keep in touch with your prospects.
• Create your unique perception: Provide tips, suggestions, and knowledge bytes about your subject and very soon you will have an increase in the number of followers. This is because people who are interested in your field will get attracted to your tweets. This is a powerful way that Twitter offers to build a personal brand, which is indispensable for running a successful business.
In summary, I will emphasize that Twitter provides a marvelous opportunity for employing creativity in marketing campaigns. So do not underestimate the power of these 140 characters to shape your online or offline business.
Angela Giles is currently active in building several successful online businesses, and currently leads a group of world wide entrepreneurs dedicated to using their abilities to make a positive impact on the world. More Info on Usana
Angela Giles is a firm believer in personal growth and manifestation. She believes that health and wealth are tied together. More Info on Usana
Tagged with: blog • business • friends • Internet Marketing • marketing • message • micro-blogging • online business • online marketing • online promotion • promotion • social media • twitter • twitter marketing • twitter.com
Filed under: Featured Post
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!