Right from designing your campaign to implementing it, advertising your products to generating revenue from sales, the Internet offers an avenue for the online marketer to meet his goals.
Not only does it cost less to use the Internet, it is also possible to reach a wider global audience. The Internet allows an intimate touch with the customer, prospect or an indifferent person through its power of interactivity. It is possible to communicate to each customer which is quite tedious in the offline mode. The power of online marketing is reflected in the following activities.
• eCommerce: The Internet can be used to sell goods to both consumers (B2C) and to businesses (B2B). It can also be used to generate leads for your online or offline business. Since goods and services can be reached directly to consumers without any intermediaries, it is possible for companies to offer their products at lower rates.
• Specific Appeal: The Internet can be used to target consumers with specific interests or a particular behavioral profile suitable for the company’s products. This is different from traditional mass advertising or outdoor media which reaches to people outside your target segment. It is also possible to target your messages to customers of a given age living in a given country.
• Campaign performance: The most exciting aspect of an Internet Campaign is its measurability. You can get instant statistics on your campaign – the impressions shown, the clicks made, the conversions happened and breakdown by city, user profile and other parameters. This gives the power of instantly tuning your campaigns for the most efficient use of your marketing dollars.
• Manipulating user experience: The Internet provides both the consumer and the marketer to customize the experience. This levels the playing field to a certain extent. For instance, the marketer can decide to provide various newsletter options to the customer but the customer can decide whether to subscribe or unsubscribe. Customization of language, color, and font, audio and video preferences are a common feature of the Internet.
• Multiple channels: The Internet offers a growing number of innovative marketing options like social media, affiliate marketing, blogs and websites for online marketers to communicate with and service their customers.
• Amalgamation: The complete potpourri of Internet marketing techniques can be made to operate together to create a powerful online campaign with unparalleled convincing power not offered by any other traditional media. Internet marketers have the option of using subtle as well as direct impact techniques for their campaigns.
Given all these advantages, it is left to the creativity of the online marketer to leverage the Internet for meeting his marketing objectives.
Angela Giles is the published Author of the Inside Scoop Review and believes that health is the key to maximizing your wealth. More Info on Usana
Angela Giles is an empowered entrepreneur, internet marketer, internet marketing and personal development coach. She believes in the power of health to create wealth.
More Info on Usana
Tagged with: emarketing • imarketing • internet • Internet Marketing • marketing • networking • online • online marketing • social media • target market • target segment • web marketing • web promotion
Filed under: Featured Post
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!