Tony Robbins discusses the “invisible forces” that make us do what we do — and high-fives Al Gore in the front row.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at www.ted.com Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com Checkout our Facebook page for TED exclusives www.facebook.com
Archive for 'power'
- An Integrated Marketing Success Strategy for Affiliate & Network Marketing Programs
by Michael Barrett
As a fellow entrepreneur, I am inclined to believe that New Comers to Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing or Marketing Online in general do not initially comprehend the need for ‘Personal Development’ or ‘Prosperity Consciousness’ as an obvious prerequisite for success. This may be a result of not being exposed, as a business owner, to marketing and direct sales. As is often the case, many of us have not been exposed to wealth building strategies or an entrepreneurial mindset that is rooted in success or financial achievement. Often times books, CDs, DVDs, etc. are recommended by team leaders who want to facilitate a success strategy to pave the way for a win-win situation and mindset for all to ensure total success. Who among new comers to MLM, have not been encouraged to read: “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki, or who has not been prompted to read at least once or several times, Napoleon Hill’s Classic: “Think and Grow Rich” or “The Science of Getting Rich” and other classics for achieving success in establishing a Mastermind Culture.
These recommendations generally come when a person has joined an MLM which is most admirable and truly a source of inspiration and encouragement when one is just getting started. I know that this was the case when I first got started with Xango four years ago. In fact they had a great monthly mailing of very helpful CD’s on leadership and business development training. I still wonder if companies like “Your Success Institute,” in addition to implementing its present MLM compensation plan, might consider offering Personal Development materials for a flat monthly fee of $15-$25 for members of other MLM companies. This would be a good offset to level the playing field when considering the competition that is now offering similar resources in that price range. It bears repeating that the majority of people in various MLM programs need Personal Development Resources as tools to assist them in achieving personal and professional success.
1. This would eliminate potential conflict of interest for Network Marketing Companies who prefer that people adhere to 1 and not multiple MLMs.
2. It is more affordable when discretionary spending is down and people need at least 60 days to get to know their products and services and also need to make their first initial sales in their respective MLM less they will drop out due to a lack of productivity and possible lack of confidence, enthusiasm or their ability to succeed.
3. A 3rd consideration could include a 1 or 2 tier affiliate program for members of other MLMs who could be reimbursed for referring their team members to the (YSI) Training Center and Library. In this scenario, you could have a separate stand alone affiliate program to cover all your bases – especially seeing how there have been several failed attempts to establish an MLM paradigm for Personal Development Products that can sustain a profit. It also builds on a solid principle of basic affiliate marketing which is often employed by trainers and motivational speakers to fortify their bottom line, not to mention Amazon.com and numerous others who have an extensive affiliate marketing program. Why not create a hybrid and novel approach to integrating these two very lucrative strategies which do not have to be viewed as diametrically opposed or an either or approach to profit sharing – all under one roof. It would be didactic and a teachable moment for the new comer looking to establish their own footing in sales and marketing while at the same time remaining dynamic with an eye towards diversity in the market share for personal development and related strategies to achieve universal success.
As a member of i Learning Global for abut six months, it was my belief that this company was primarily a glorified infomercial for its faculty. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with that model, but “it is what it is” in spite of the valuable resources that (ILG) offers. Often times what you get is a smattering and a taste for what the individual faculty member has to offer in their more extensive and expanded courses and services. They too are entrepreneurs and are in business to offer services to assist individuals, corporations and small businesses while sustaining a profit.
At the reduced price for monthly membership, I Learning Global stands a good chance of attracting tens of thousands of Independent Business Owners from other MLMs. At the end of the day in light of recent comings and goings of MLM based companies offering personal development training resources, it is becoming more evident that Personal Development needs to be made available, at least for the beginner on a budget at a reduced cost, as it is truly a desirable and necessary enhancement to facilitate success for a person who aspires to fire their boss as an employee and establish roots as an independent business owner well on their way to financial freedom and prosperity. This isn’t to suggest that one cannot generate a handsome profit from marketing and promoting personal development, but history does not come down on the side of success for companies who have recently attempted to promote and market personal development exclusively as an MLM.
Authors Resource Box: Michael Barrett is an accomplished musician, entrepreneur, marketing consultant and published composer. To learn more about Michael Barrett, go to: http://WhoIsMichaelBarrett.com
- Brandon Muramatsu » Clearly I’m not an entrepreneur…
- justoneaccount.co.uk » Blog Archive » GVO Hosting offers the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Everyone wants to learn to make Profit Using the net using the Convenient Strategy
- Robert Kiyosaki – Cashflow 101 Game Introduction Video – Part 1/21 | Rich Dad's Cashflow 101 Game
- Cashflow 101 Board Game – Rich Dad Poor Dad Game | Rich Dad's Cashflow 101 Game
- Mike Maloney & Robert Kiyosaki – Gold should reach $15000/oz! – Video | Robert Kiyosaki Blog
- Press Release: Robert Kiyosaki to Give Lifemax Keynote in Hawaii : MyLifemax.net
- Bestselling personal finance books by Eric Tyson | Home Mortgage, Refinancing, Insurance, Loans, Credit Cards, etc. Financial Information Center
- Rich Dad Mentality V. Poor Dad Mentality · Millionaire Book – Millionaire Books for Millionaire
- The Postulations And Hypocrisy Continue : 101 Dead Armadillos
That’s right, this secret is over 20,000 years old,
I learned some of this knowledge from Michael Losier but I learned some compelling really cool stuff from Jonathan Budd as well.
Jonathan uses this knowledge for
building businesses, and it’s made him millions
of dollars before he turned 25.
It is all about realizing that Energy is YOUR MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY, and it
is the FUEL that allows you to create anything.
If you are wasting it… not harnessing it, and not
directing it appropriately… you’re not going to
create ANYTHING YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE!!
Watch this video to learn