Tony Robbins discusses the “invisible forces” that make us do what we do — and high-fives Al Gore in the front row.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at www.ted.com Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com Checkout our Facebook page for TED exclusives www.facebook.com
Archive for 'pain'
mp4 download for iphone/ipod: www.sendspace.com HD download: www.sendspace.com Kobe Bryant has a superhuman tolerance to pain. His mental toughness, mental focus, unmatched. Probably the most mentally focused/tough player to ever play. This is what seperates Kobe today, and in my opinon, will be an overlooked aspect of his game when all said and done. This aspect could very well be his most impressive feat. This is what I admire most about Kobe. His will, and dedication.
- Grindr | Underage | Vancouver | iPhone App | Opinon | Sexual Assualt | homorazzi.com
- Jim Harbaugh, Stanford, talks about mental toughness — maxflowertv.com « Colts fan site
- Sky HD Household Subscriber Numbers Continue To Increase
- Welcome To The Big Show: Joe Webb » Vikings Gab
- The present and future of post production business and technology » Contrary opinon to the Chamber of Commerce report [Updated]
- iPhone app review: GoodReader
- Opinon: Osborne should not belittle public sector workers
- iPhone charging desk lamp, Skyfire browser coming, Antitrust over iPhone OS 4 | iPhone Buzz
- RayStorm HD available May 5th on Xbox Live and PSN – Video Games Reviews, Cheats | Geek.com
- Spirit: untethered iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch jailbreak now available – Apple / Mac Software Updates, News, Apps | Geek.com