i am a 17 year old guy who does competion XC mountain biking. i have a fairly well toned body with less than 9% body fat. but how do i:
get rid of my "love handles"? im tired of seeing that chunk of fat right above my hips. i want a better "V" shape to my body.
get bigger biceps- i currently do 8-10 reps with a 35lb dumbell, but my arms dont seem to be getting any bigger.
get rock hard, toned abs- i can faintly see a 6pack developing, but can i get accelerated muscle development here?
toned legs – my lower legs are pretty toned due to riding my bike over 50 miles a week. but my upper legs still "look" fat. i can feel firm muscle, but how do i tone them better?
bigger pecs – how do i get a more defined, larger, and wider chest?
please nobody recomend anabolic steriods or anything of that nature. i do not wish to defile my body with chemicals.
are there any natural supplements to help muscle growth?
please dont think that i want to paper thin or look like a model! i just want a muscular body that will help me to excel in cycling.
i drink alot of water everyday, almost 2 liters when im riding my bike. and my parents are health fanatics so we get all the whole grain, natural stuff. not alot of red meat, and lots of fruits and veggies.
- A proven strategy for Toned Abs | BARE MUSCLE ELEGANCE
- The Vital Natural Hair Supplements « Financial Help – Info and Materials
- How To Build Bigger Biceps Peaks – With 1 Simple Tip!
- Diet Weight Loss Programs » Blog Archive As for weight loss and muscle Naturally – Tips for Building Muscle Fast Track
- How To Build Bigger Biceps with the Athlean X Biceps Blast | Workout Schedule
- Learn How You Can Build Chest Muscle Fast
- What should i eat? I have just started Body Building. I want to have a nice musclar body in 3 months? | Pharmacy Online Shop Blog
- Bodybuilding.coms – Wiggy’s BodyBlog – How to Build Bigger Biceps & Triceps
- Oprah’s Dynamic Duo – Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse For Weight Loss & Anti-Aging « Yvonne Forbes
- Home ab workout: crunch exercise for 6-pack abs | Fitness Training | Abs | Bodybuilding