After suffering from some anxiety problems, don’t ask me how or why, but one day I opened then closed, left eye, right eye, back and forth real fast and something snapped. Almost seems like I trained my brain to continue on with that action even when both eyes are open. When I close my eyes, that back and forth from one eye to the other is going on in my head. Visual and mental focus is shot. I feel disconnected from the world because eye contact with others is hard now. Cant even really see myself when I look in the mirror. There is also movements throughtout my head and it hurts physically and mentally. Help!
- Shopping Mall
- Pricey Webcam for Improved Eye-to-Eye Contact
- Donell Jones ft. Left Eye – You Know Whatz Up
- Thepunkguy » left eye, right eye, left eye…
- What Kind Of Eye Drops Help Get Rid Of Small Red Blood Vessels? – chinese blood – Blood – Drops – Help – Kind – Small – Vessels – What – Chinese Medicine Journal
- Learn What To Do When Anxiety Makes You Feel Itchy
- » How To Stop Panic Attacks And Obsessive Thoughts
- Golf Mental Game: how to not think about my score? | lucasonsports.com
- Doctors need more eye contact with patients, not computers | KevinMD.com
- Conair TM7L-320 Illumina Three panel Make-up Mirror w/4 Light Settings « Health & Personal Care
Filed under: Featured Post
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!