It has been noticed in peer reviewed studies–that any one who achieves mental focus via meditation, prayer, chanting etc–experience a feeling of oneness with the universe. Christians–are you sure your holy spirit experience is nothing more than the misunderstood effect of stimulating the limbic region of your brain?
there was no designer–nature evolved the limbic system before higher cognative functions evovled. Try again
- A Meditation Yoga?? experience working with several levels of mental peace and spiritual joy!
- 11 Ways To Expand Your Mind And Recover From Brain Rot | Zen Habits
- Cognative dissonance: If the private sector can’t afford it, how can the public sector? | Questions and Observations
- 1 Brain Exercise For Better Mental Concentration | Learn To Play Golf
- Christians Need More Enemies | internetmonk.com
- diet yahoo answers | Whats Hot and Whats Not ?
- Tips for Stimulating Mental Focus « Cure Anxiety
- Flynn Effect suggests age based cognative decline is overstated « Belligerati
- Anglican Mainstream » Blog Archive » BBC asks: Will Christians swing the General Election?
- Dr. Mercola and Robert Whitaker Discuss Mental Health (part 3 of 7) | Tips and advice for women, men and children health, with focus on health, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, sex and relationships, diet, beauty ,style and more
Filed under: Featured Post
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!