I’m 21 years old and I do feel that I am mildly "retarded". How can I take tests to determine if I am indeed retarded. Because of it I’m not enjoying life at all. It’s always have been hard to for me to socialize ever since I was little. I feel lost and my mind goes blank when I’m involved in a conversation with other people. I always end up saying to the person who’s talking, "huh?" or "what did you say again"? I want to live a normal life like anyone else, but it’s so hard and frustrating. Some people tell me that I’m not that "slow" because if I was then I wouldn’t be able to recognize my feelings of discomfort and spacey feelings. Could anyone please help me? I’m begging! Thank You!
- Polygamy and respecting the wife’s feelings « Future Islam → The Future For Islam
- Utah Ski Resorts Powder 2006 » These, Feelings, Jigzag, Music, Resorts, FebMar » xForce Articles
- Paris Hilton Enjoying Single Life | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News
- Trust Your Feelings While Navigating with New Star Wars TomTom VoiceSkin | Gear Diary
- Astrology And The Moon: Feelings: Fixed? Fluid? Fleeting? »
AstroDispatch.com » Astrology Around The Web
- Route 66 at Enjoying Life’s Detours
Filed under: Featured Post
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!