David Foster, CEO
1. Is Hubze an MLM?
NO WAY!! This is going to be a platform for you to socialize on. You can be a member of ANY company and ANY business and it will not contradict a thing…as a matter of fact it will HELP you and set you apart!
2. What is Hubze?
Well, imagine if you will that there was only ONE place you had to go on the Internet to be “social”. I mean it is so overwhelming right now because everyone tells you that you need to be on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, FriendFinder, Ning and all these other social networks…and the truth is…it is overwhelming people.
At moneza…we are going to simplify your life by giving you a platform where you only have to go ONE place to enter any content. One place to blog, update, share, chat, email, market and search.
This is not going to be just another social network or just another online marketing system. This is going to be EVERYTHING you need!
3. When are you launching?
Well we are close to phase 1, which is called the meCards. If you want to see what they are going to look an function like, you need to be on the webinar on Monday, February 9th. To be on the webinar you need to Join Moneza. Once you have signed up, which is Absolutely FREE, we will send you the link to Register for the Webiaar which is just Days Away.
4. Do you just want my money?
We do not want a DIME from you. The HubzeCard is ALWAYS going to be free. We will never expect you to give us something for nothing, but we are going to do that for you!
These are about the top questions I keep getting, so I hope that clears everything up and gets you even more excited to get out there,
Watch This Video presented by my friend and colleague Mike Healey to Learn More…
To Join Hubze Today Absolutely FREE and Get your FREE MeCard that allows you to post in one place to all your social sites and mini blogs like twitter Facebook, Linkedin, BetterNetworker, SoKule and others, Click Here!
- Hubze New Landing Page & Updates « Mike Healy
- Commentary » Blog Archive » No Place to Hide
- IslamCrunch » Moneza – new social media marketing platform
- Ronald Bailey on the Economic Value (or Lack Thereof) of Nature | Brian.Carnell.Com
- Can any country match that? No, actually – Andrew Coyne's Blog …
- Personal Domain Name Help | xForce Articles
- NFL Free Agency: Browns sign QB Jake Delhomme (UPDATED …
- Olin rises to 13th place in magazine’s rankings | Student Life
- Obama’s Rock and Hard Place Problem | NewsReal Blog
- LinkedIn™ Ninja’s! I mean Power Users Strategies