“When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is disease”, quotes Allineare. Putting off healthy habits is inviting trouble sooner or later. You can do everything else tomorrow but not caring for your health. It is best to use natural means to maintain your health.
• Exercise is a healthy way to burn those calories which get converted to weight if you don’t utilize them. A light regimen of walking and aerobics can do wonders for your heart and muscles. Exercise also helps to improve self esteem and confidence.
• A healthy diet consisting of fresh green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits is the best way to supply vitamins and minerals to the body. Studies have proved that foods with a low glycemic index are conducive to weight loss and better health.
• Water is the main constituent of almost all organs, muscles, bones and even the brain. It transports oxygen and nutrients to various parts of the body and throws out waste products and toxins.
• You can sleep your way to health by sleeping for 7 to 8 hours daily. A good rest is necessary for the brain to organize its memories and helps to delay aging of skin.
An ancient Chinese proverb says – He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors. This is true of the modern world where people are addicted to low grade food stuffs like burgers, fries, and other fast food. Nutritional deficiency is common to children as well as adults. Here are some vitamins and minerals which are commonly found to be lacking in our diet.
• Vitamin B-12: This is an important vitamin that helps in formation of red blood cells and development of nerve cells. The most common complaint of B-12 deficiency is anemia.
• Vitamin E: This is a known antioxidant that helps to prevent the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Deficiency causes skin diseases and hair loss.
• Chromium: This mineral functions to enhance the metabolism of glucose and prevents anxiety, depression and fatigue.
• Iron: This is an important mineral which is lacking in most diets. It is beneficial for DNA synthesis and transport of oxygen. Iron deficiency is the main cause for anemia, low hemoglobin and growth retardation.
To address the issue of deficiency, one must consume nutritional supplements which provide all the micro-nutrients required by the body in a balanced form. You can consult your physician for which supplements to take. Among the many available in the market, Usana Health Sciences’ nutritional products are rated the best for being safe, effective and of superb quality.
Angela Giles is the published Author of the Inside Scoop Review and believes that health is the key to maximizing your wealth. More Info on Usana
Angela Giles is an empowered entrepreneur, internet marketer, internet marketing and personal development coach. She believes in the power of health to create wealth.
More Info on Usana
Tagged with: buy usana • carbohydrates • diet • dietary supplements • disease • Fitness • food • health • health problems • minerals • myron wentz • nutrition • nutritional supplements • proteins • supplements • usana • USANA Amphitheatre • usana business • Usana Essentials • usana fraud • usana health • usana health sciences • usana inc • usana mlm • usana nutritional • usana products • usana pyramid • usana reset • usana scam • usana vitamin • usana vitamins • vitamins • well-being
Filed under: Health Updates
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!